The Gallery opened in late 2018 as Revolver Lane’s dedicated coworking area.
Subtle, intimate and communal, ultra-modern Herman Miller workstations are arranged in small pods of 4 or 6. Thoughtfully engineered lighting provides optimal sensory comfort, while exposed bricks, steel and concrete infer the grandiosity of the building in which it sits.
Designed for productivity within beauty.
Gallery tenants at Revolver Lane have access to the beautiful lounges and common areas in the Atrium, Studios and General Store, access to 5 meeting rooms, corporate-grade printing and scanning plus unlimited 500/500 fibre internet (wired and WiFi).
Get 10 days hotdesking for just a dollar-a-day – sign up here.
- Gallery Member – $600 + GST / month
- Dedicated desk with 24/7 access
- Free Meeting Room Use
- Gallery Casual – $300 + GST / month
- Hotdesking for 15 days per month
- 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday
- Meeting Rooms – 10% discount
- Gallery Pass – $30 + GST / day
- Hotdesking 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Meeting Rooms – $30 + GST / hour
Tenancies are month-to-month and can be paused, changed or cancelled on 5 business days’ notice.
$300 bond is payable. Bonds are used to cover minor damage and insurance excess, and are returned at the end of the tenancy.
Book a tour here or email email@example.com to arrange a trial day.